We're expanding our team in Vancouver - Apply with email with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lords Of Gastown is looking for an Assistant to the General Manager to assist in the managing daily company operations to ensure positive, safe and profitable working environment.
As our Assistant to the General Manager you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Coordinate with General Manager in planning short and long term projects, budgets, expense controls, schedules, and manpower.
- Develop and implement staffing and business plans to achieve business target.
- Evaluate key productivity indicators and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Order, purchase and stock the merchandises in a timely manner.
- Implement quality and productivity objectives to achieve company goals.
- Ensure that employees follow the company standards, policies and strategies.
- Cooperate with General Manager in recruiting, training, payroll processing, performance evaluation, and promoting of employees.
- Coordinate the flow of product, warehouse planning, and inventory allocation.
These are the qualifications the successful candidate will have:
- At least 3 years experience in the management or logistics industries.
- Knowledge of distribution practices is a must.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong attention to detail
Email resumes to: email@example.com