For the love of riding motorcycles and meeting like-minded individuals, the First Annual Lust4Dust Run takes our riders over 6000 miles/9656kms through three North American countries. The First leg of the ride is from Vancouver to Vestal Village in California (1412 miles/2271km). The Second leg is from Vestal Village in California to Mazatlán, Mexico (1157 miles/1862km). Everyman for themselves on the way back!
Dust off your machines and get ‘em tuned up for the ride of your life! Kick stands up at 11am sharp on April 10, 2017 to begin the first leg of the Pacific Northwest Rip. Join the Lords of Gastown Crew burn down the coast on this epic journey from Vancouver, British Columbia to Portland, Oregon, to Santa Cruz, California ending up with our friends and family at Vestal Village in California. We will be having parties in Portland, Oregon and Santa Cruz, California on the way down. At Vestal Village, we are invited for a private, invite only, 4-day event held at a secret location in the desert valley outside of Palm Desert from April 13-16th, 2017.
You can “Hop on and Hop Off” at any time. Join the ride for the entire journey or join any portion of the ride that suits your time and budget. All bikes are welcome, it doesn’t matter what you ride, as long as it fucking rolls. You are responsible for your bike, there will be no babysitting!
Camp with the Lords. Want to ride out? Grab a sleeping bag throw a leg over and join us in the lords of Gastown’s Moto Village. This private, invite only event is moments away and during one of the most famous music festivals on the planet. Vestal Village is “One of the most anticipated party destinations during Coachella weekend.” FORBES.
The second leg of this amazing adventure is not for the faint of heart. The Lords boys will be leading the crew further south of the US border to Mazatlán Moto Week which takes place from April 19-23rd, 2017. Now, pansies and douches are not welcome! Make no mistake, this ride is designed for the road warrior who takes control of their behavior and their machine. Take it straight from the horse’s mouth, almost anything can happen on the open road and we’ve experienced dozens of them.
Mazatlán Moto Week 2017(Semana Internacional De La Moto Mazatlán 2017) is held annually since 1995 and draws over 20,000 bikers from around the world. This years’ rally offers over 50 events including competitions, contests and concerts featuring some of the best performers in Mexico.
First Lag – Vancouver, B.C, Canada to Vestal Village, CA, USA (1412 miles/2271km)
**Group A will be riding the entire trip, leaving on Mon April 10th with road captain Jeff.
** Group B will be leaving on Wed 12th with the camera crew and production trailer.
- April 10, 2017 AM – Kickstands up at 9 am – East Van Speed Shop – 748 East Hastings, Vancouver B.C
- April 10, 2017 PM - Arrive Portland, Oregon (315 miles/507 km)
- April 11, 2017 AM - Kickstands up at 7 am – Head south to Santa Cruz
- April 11, 2017 PM - Arrive Santa Cruz, California (695 miles/1119 km) Big Day
- April 12, 2017 AM - Kickstands up at 9 am – Head southeast to Vestal Village, AZ
- April 12, 2017 PM - Arrive Vestal Village, AZ (469 miles/755 km)
- April 13-16, 2017 AM - First Annual Lords of Gastown Takeover Vestal Village Show ‘n Shine
Second Lag – Vestal Village, CA, USA to Mazatlán, Mexico (1157 miles/1862km)
- April 17, 2017 AM - Kickstands up at 10 am – Head south to Tucson, AZ
- April 17, 2017 PM – Arrive Tucson, AZ (365 miles/588 km)
- April 18, 2017 AM – Kickstands up at 7 am – Head south to Mazatlán, Mexico
- April 18, 2017 PM – Arrive Mazatlán, Mexico (796 miles/1281 km) Big day. Tentative, subject to change.
- April 19-23, 2017 AM – Lords of Gastown Takeover Mazatlán Moto Week 2017